Due to the Coronavirus – Covid 19 Yoga in Glossop classes will now be streamed live in the comfort of your own home. I am looking forward to connecting with you virtually!
Yoga and Mindfulness
Wednesday – 7.30pm – 9.00pm
Saturday – 11.00am -12.00pm
Relax and Restore
Friday 8.00pm – 8.30pm
Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
Sunday – 8.00pm – 8.30pm
Postnatal Yoga With Your Baby
Thursday – 11.00am – 12.15pm
Sunday 10.30am – 12.00pm
Individual or Private Group
Please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book
1) Decide which session/s you would like to attend.
2) Make your donation. (Please omit this step if you have a course subscription.)
3) Email email@example.com at least two hours before the start time to confirm which session/s you have decided on. If you are have never taken a session with me or it’s been a while, you are required to complete a registration form from the INFORMATION tab.
4) At least an hour before the session you will receive an invitation with a link to join.
5) Click on the link a few minutes before we meet, a good opportunity to test all is well and perhaps to check in with some familiar faces.
Click on this link to work out how to use Zoom: http://yogainglossop.com/how-to-use-zoom/
Methods of Payment
In light of these unprecedented times, I am offering these gatherings on a donation basis. Please pay what you feel you can.
If you work on the frontline (NHS) please get in touch as sessions will be freely available to you.
Bank transfer, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org for bank details.
PayM – direct from your mobile phone to 07951 012 358.