Private sessions to suit your schedule, needs, lifestyle and pace.
Having a tailor-made class is a great option for those who cannot attend a regular class due to a hectic lifestyle or an injury/health condition or preferring not to be in a class environment. Maybe you would like to develop your home practice or have specific requirements you would like to work on.
- There will be clear guidance and support.
- Progress at your own pace.
- An option to have a handwritten lesson plan can be provided.
- Accessible to everyone regardless of physical capabilities or limitations.
- Choose from 1 hour, 1.5 hour or 2 hour slots.
A fun and more economical option available for those who want a friend or family member to share a practice together to support and motivate each other.
Party Booking: Invite friends or colleagues to unwind, relax and feel delightfully pampered.
As a teacher trainer, yoga practitioner and ongoing yoga student I can also offer guidance for those who are new teachers or undergoing teacher training.
Specialised Areas of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Restorative Yoga
- Yoga Nidra
- Chronic Fatigue, M.E. or other chronic issues
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Yin Yoga
- Womb Yoga – Yoga for Women (Stages of your life or particular issues)
- Birth Preparation with birth partner
- Postnatal Recovery
- Children’s Yoga (to help with focus, sleep, feelings of anxiety, stress, depression)
Please complete the contact form http://yogainglossop.com/contact/ for cost of session, your requirements or for any other information. Prior to your first session there will be a free initial discussion via phone or email.
Venue: Partington Theatre, Henry Street, Glossop. SK13 8BW
There are a wide variety of props available to suit your needs.